We are an Interserve staff small group of women and we want to invite our own communities to be a part of supporting healthy communities in Asia and the Arab world through supporting this Love Respects project.
Interserve works in places where people, especially women, often feel broken, hurt and unseen. They have experienced abuse, injustice or other forms of marginalisation.
They seek to bring Love that sees, heals and restores through:
- women’s shelters and safe houses,
- child safety training and cultural change,
- counselling and reconciliation within communities,
- mentoring men, modelling healthy relationships,
- equipping women to find their voice against injustice and abuse.
Interserve works alongside women and men to help build peace and respect together in their communities.
Each small group member will host their own event (eg. tea party) and invite people to donate to this joint fundraiser!
Thanks for your support!
Donations of $2 or more are tax-deductible.